St. Martin’s Community College started with a vision of improving the farming skills of local farmers. The College started functioning on 15th February 2013 under the patronage of Mar Mathew Arackal, Bishop of Kanjirapally.
Since then various training programmes in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture, Diary Development Department and State Horticulture Mission, Government of Kerala, have been conducted at the College. Unfortunately, the agricultural department has not come out with many training programmes as in the past due to the State’s financial crunch during the last fiscal year. Therefore, the training division of the College took the initiative and reformed the innovative farm groups in Idukki and Kottayam districts.
BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
- DIRECTOR: Fr. Sebastian Panachikkal
- Programme Co-Ordinator: Fr. George Puthuparambil MBA
- Project Co-Ordinator: Sijumon Varghese MBA
- Training Co-Ordinator: Joshy Kurian MSW
- Finance Officer: Antony Thomas MBA